Madeira | Visit To A Local Market & A Unique Cooking Experience
Visit To A Local Market & A Unique Cooking Experience
In its most basic form, “Snack” is a small dose, a delicacy, but with a world of knowledge, there are tricks and tips behind the preparation. From the simple garlic butter or grilled limpets to the emblematic espetada or the local fish, sword, served with fried banana or even fresh tuna with villain sauce, the world of “snacks” is demystified and facilitated and fun in our culinary experience. Learn the basics and beyond so you can pick a few hacks for your home kitchen. Each culinary experience ends with a delicious lunch and carefully chosen Portuguese wines. Gather around the table and enjoy your wonderful meal and exchange ideas with others who share your love of cooking.
Price: 79 Euros per adult
55 Euros per child ( 7 to 12 years old)
Duration: 4 hours
(Minimum: 4 Pax | Maximum: 12 Pax)
- Qualified guide-interpreter;
- Instructions by Expert Chef;
- Lunch consisting of dishes prepared in class;
- Selection of local wines and digestive;
Does not include:
- Transport to the location not included;
- Other services not mentioned in the program and extras of a personal nature.
Download the program, here
- Changes, cancellations and general conditions according to the program;
- This experience may be changed, postponed or canceled with a reduced notice period, due to insufficient number of participants, adverse weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control;
- Tickets must be purchased no later than 18:00 hours of the previous day;
- The exact location of the start of the route will be sent together with the confirmation email and the tickets;
- Please send us an email informing us of any dietary restrictions (allergies, gluten intolerant, etc.);
- And don't forget to bring your camera, you won't want to forget these magnificent places that you will discover with us, and you will certainly be happy to show them to your family and friends afterwards.
- Unique experiences;
- Local gastronomy.