Madeira | Rabaçal – Risco – 25 Fontes
Rabaçal – Risco – 25 Fontes
The valley of Rabaçal is one of nature’s greatest exultations. Descending from the plateau of Paúl da Serra, we arrive at the Rabaçal guesthouse from where we walk to the Risco waterfall. We then descend to the Levada of 25 Fontes and walk along the maintenance path. After a while we reach a small lake at the bottom of a cliff which towers above us, from the cliff face, 25 natural springs cascade into the small lake. Walking back to our vehicles we go through a tunnel which takes the water to the south of the island.
Price: 37 Euros (Adult) | Children (0-12) 20 Euros
Availability: Wednesdays and Saturdays
Language: Portuguese / English
- The ticket assures the client transportation and visits according to the program
Does not include:
- Personal extras;
You can also book this tour privately or as gift voucher valid for one year
Departure/Return LocationYour accommodation in Funchal / Caniço / Câmaras de Lobos
- Subject to availability at the time of booking;
- Normally, the tour is done in one language, but it can be performed in more than one.
- At the time of booking confirmation, you will receive a PDF voucher that you must present to our agent, in electronic or paper format. The voucher will contain complete information about the local operator.
- Tours and prices may be changed, postponed or canceled without prior notice or with a reduced notice period, due to adverse weather conditions, or other conditions beyond our control, or even for a reduced number of participants.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the date will be refunded. Cancellations with less than 24 hours or no-show, a 100% fee will apply.
- Laurel Forest