Madeira | Premium Island Escape
A 6 day tailor-made tour with:
Sailing in a private yacht – Food & wine exclusive experiences – Private tours around the island –
Sunrise above the clouds and breakfast with a private butler – Glamorous accommodation
- Belmond Reid´s Palace Madeira 5*
- Savoy Palace 5*
Duration: 6 days / 5 nights
- Roundtrip flights from Lisbon with TAP Air Portugal (including taxes and 1 piece of luggage – 23kg);
- 6 nights of accommodation at the hotel of your choice;
- Daily breakfast;
- Arrival and departure private transfers;
- Experienced local guide (English speaking);
- Exclusive food & wine experiences, wine tastings, 4 lunches and 4 dinners;
- Sunset experience in the south coast of the island;
- Private boat trip in a luxury yacht;
- Cultural city tour including vintage tour at Madeira wine lodge and exclusive Madeira wine tasting;
- Tour in a private minivan around the north coast;
- Premium sunrise experience in a 4X4 jeep and tour around the east side of the island;
- Entrances, meals and itinerary as per program description;
- Travel insurance.
Does not include:
- Any personal extras;
- Entrances not mentioned in the program.
For more information, contact us.
1st DAY- Arrival and tasty dining experience
Special dinner at restaurant Akua, a seafood-only restaurant, with the fresh fish of the day shining. In a small street of Funchal, an amazing place to taste local and fresh products by Chef Julio Pereira, accompanied by a good wine. Possibility of show cooking... a delicious experience!
2nd DAY - Discover the best spots of the city | Sunset experience on the south coast of the island
Explore the charming city of Funchal and get to know more about the local culture. Visit to the colourful and perfumed farmers’ market, an embroidery factory that supplies royalty around Europe, a traditional grocery where locals purchase traditional spices. Discover the old caves of Madeira Wine, where some of the oldest Madeira Wines are kept! Take the vintage tour of Blandy’s Wine Lodge and explore 200 years of Madeira wine. The tour visits the various areas of the Lodge, finishing with a tasting. Just around the corner, the cosy Bistro 1811 will provide a delicious meal. In the late afternoon, departure from the hotel for a unique view of the sunset in Madeira at Maktub in Paul do Mar. After tasting a “mojito”, get ready for a local experience dinning at this special spot – fish, fresh and local products and a lot of imagination! Return to the hotel.
3rd DAY- Unforgettable moments sailing along the coast | Dine like a local
4th DAY - Explore the exotic beauty of the north coast | Homemade lunch in a local house and wine tasting
5th DAY - Sunrise above the clouds | Exclusive dining experience with a private chef
6th DAY - Time to say goodbye…
- Private tour for minimum of 8 persons and maximum of 12 persons
- This experience may be changed, postponed or canceled with a reduced notice period, due to insufficient number of participants, adverse weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control;
- Cancellations will only be refunded if made 72 hours in advance.
- Wine experiences
- Gastronomic experiences
- Amazing views