Madeira | Madeira Wine Tour, Vineyards and Cellars
Madeira Wine Tour: Vineyards and Cellars
Over the course of a day, you will discover the Wine Region of Madeira, starting with a visit to a cellar for producers of Madeira Wine, the famous fortified wine, passing through vineyards and visits to producers of Madeira Wines, the young White rosé and red wines from Madeira, as well as Madeira wine, we will have many stories to tell! On this tour you will have the opportunity to discover a large part of the island, going from the south coast to the north coast and getting to know the charming towns of Câmara de Lobos, São Vicente, Boaventura and Santana. With guided tours and 3 different wine tastings included, this is a program not to be missed! For an unforgettable experience, enjoy a typical lunch at the property of one of the wine producers and add the accompaniment of a local guide, for an additional supplement.
- 5 / 6 Pax: 80 Euros per person
- 3 / 4 Pax: 90 Euros per person
- 2 Pax: 140 Euros per person
- 1 Pax: 280 Euros
Duration: 8 hours
( Maximum: 6 people)
- Guided tour to a Madeira wine producer’s cellar, passing by an old cooperage, wine aging warehouses, thematic room and tasting of 2 glasses of Madeira Wine;
- Guided tour to a vineyard estate passing through the vineyards and a tasting of 6 different still wines (3 whites, 2 reds and a rosé);
- Visit to the cellar of a rural manor with tasting of 4 types of Madeira Wine (Sercial, Bual, Verdelho and Malvasia).
Does not include:
- Typical lunch at a wine estate (available for an additional supplement);
- Local guide throughout the tour (available for an additional supplement);
- Other services not mentioned in the program and extras of a personal nature.
Download the program, here.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Unique experiences
- Amazing sceneries;
- Wine tasting;
- Guided tour to a vineyard estate