Madeira | Levada Walk & Traditional Madeira Flavours
Levada Walk & Traditional Madeira Flavours
Departure from the Hotel right after breakfast to take a walking tour along the Levada da Serra do Faial – This route (level: easy) starts in the village of Choupana, in the high areas of Funchal, south of Madeira Island and takes hikers on a pleasant journey filled with the varied green tones of the lush forest. Along the walk there are beautiful panoramic views of the small villages in the Funchal and Camacha area, which allow you to discover the island from another perspective.To charge batteries, experience the traditional Madeira flavours during the delicious lunch served at a small and cozy restaurant! On the way back to the hotel, stop at Cristo Rei – viewpointwith a breathtaking view of the Atlantic and Funchal.
Duration: Full day
- Transfer from/to your accommodation;
- Local expert guide;
- Levada Walk;
- Traditional Madeira meal at a typical Madeira restaurant.
Does not include:
- Other services not mentioned in the program and extras of a personal nature.
Download the program here
Departure/Return LocationYour accommodation in Funchal / Caniço / Câmara de Lobos
- Changes, cancellations and general conditions according to the program;
- This experience may be changed, postponed or canceled with a reduced notice period, due to insufficient number of participants, adverse weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control;
- Cancellations will only be refunded if made 72 hours in advance.
- Gastronomic experiences
- Levada walk
- Amazing views