Madeira | Levada: Queimadas – Caldeirão Verde
Starting at the Queimadas guesthouse and walking along the Levada of Caldeirão Verde, we make our way westwards through an emerald green paradise. Soon after the start we see the most spectacular views of the villages far below. A waterfall comes into view and soon after passing it, we go through some short tunnels and after a while we arrive at Caldeirão Verde majestic waterfall. Following a short rest, during which we have our picnic, we begin the return journey. A highly recommended walk to some of the most remote parts of the island.
Price: 36 Euros (Adulto)
Duration: 8 hours
Language: Portuguese – English
- The ticket assures the client transportation and visits according to the program
Does not include:
- Personal extras;
You can also book this tour privately or as gift voucher valid for one year
Departure/Return LocationYour accommodation in Funchal / Caniço / Câmara de Lobos
- Subject to availability at the time of booking;
- Normally, the tour is done in one language, but it can be performed in more than one.
- At the time of booking confirmation, you will receive a PDF voucher that you must present to our agent, in electronic or paper format. The voucher will contain complete information about the local operator.
- Tours and prices may be changed, postponed or canceled without prior notice or with a reduced notice period, due to adverse weather conditions, or other conditions beyond our control, or even for a reduced number of participants.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the date will be refunded. Cancellations with less than 24 hours or no-show, a 100% fee will apply.
- Laurel Forest