Madeira | Journey to the Northeast Side
Journey to the Northeast Side
Travel along unique roads on the North coast and discover the land of one of the most popular festivals on the Island: Ponta Delgada.
Ponta Delgada | Arco de São Jorge | Cabanas | Porto da Cruz | Pico do Facho | Santa Cruz
- 2022 – 30 Euros (adults) / 16 Euros (children 0-12 years old)
- 2023 – 33 Euros (adults) / 16 Euros (children 0-12 years old)
Duration: 7 hours
Language: Portuguese / English / Spanish / French / German
- Tour by minibus, guided by a tour driver, on the mentioned itinerary;
- Free hotel pick-up in Funchal/caniço/Câmara de Lobos;
- Personalized service;
- Booking flexibility, cancellations up to 16 hours before will be refunded.
Does not Include:
- Hotel pick-up outside Funchal/Caniço/Câmara de Lobos, possible with an additional supplement, contact us;
- Entries not mentioned in the program;
- Personal expenses;
- Lunch: you can include this meal in your tour with a supplement: adult: 16 euros | child 2-10 years: 8 euros.
Travel at your own pace, we offer this tour as a private tour, Contact us.
Departure/Return LocationYour accommodation in Funchal/Caniço/Câmara de Lobos
Arco de São Jorge
Porto da Cruz
Pico do Facho
Supplements | Prices per person:
- Transfer from Hotel in Calheta / Ponta de Sol / Ribeira Brava / Câmara de Lobos / Caniçal / Machico / Santa Cruz – 10 euros
- Lunch at a local restaurant (Starter – main course – dessert – drinks included: 1 glass of wine, beer or juice) - Adult: 16 Euros | Child 0-2 years: Free | Child 2-10 years: 8 Euros
- Subject to availability at the time of booking. Tours and prices may be changed, postponed or canceled without prior notice or with a reduced notice period, due to adverse weather conditions, or other conditions beyond our control, or even for a reduced number of participants.
- Cancellations made within 16 hours of the date will be refunded. Cancellations with less than 16 hours or no-show, a 100% fee will apply.
- Fantastic landscapes;
- Passage through the Volcanism Center of Madeira;
- Visit to the Porto da Cruz Mill.