Madeira | Funchal Cultural Tour
Funchal Cultural Tour
Discover the city of Funchal and its culture, visit the Funchal Market with its display of tropical fruits, flowers, fish and vegetables. Visit to the Embroidery Factory. Walk along the oldest street of Madeira “Rua de Santa Maria” to discover the old town of Funchal, narrow, cobbled lanes, old buildings with doors painted for talented artists, renovated fishermen´s cottages, restaurants and art and craft shops. Then take the cable car to Monte, admire the wonderful aerial views to the city, visit the Parish church (dates from the 15th century), the beautiful gardens, and if you are brave take an exciting ride down to Funchal (until Livramento) on the famous wicker basket – toboggan – a traditional transport originated in the early 19th century.
Availability: Monday to Friday (morning or afternoon) | Saturday (mornings)
Duration: 4 hours
- Transfer from and to your accommodation
- Private transport with Air conditioning
- Wicker Toboggan Sled Ride
- Cable car
Does not include:
- Expenses of a private nature or other services not mentioned.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera, you don’t want to forget these magnificent places that you will discover with us, and you will certainly be happy to show them to your family and friends afterwards.
For more information, contact us.
- This experience may be changed, postponed or canceled with a reduced notice period, due to insufficient number of participants, adverse weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control;
- Unique experiences
- Cultural experiences