Madeira | Coasteering
Coasteering in Madeira consists of exploring the coastline through walking, swimming, climbing and jumping, summarizing everything we did as a child, but with appropriate equipment and with the supervision of guides. It is an activity suitable for all ages (from 10 years old) from the most fearful to the most adventurous, as it adapts to the profile of each person. There are jumps from 1 meter to 10 meters, all of which are optional.
Price: 60 Euros (adults and children +10 years)
Language: Portuguese – English
(Minimum: 2 Pax | Maximum: 10 Pax)
- Transfer (Funchal or Machico);
- Appropriate equipment for the activity;
- Water and Chocolate;
- Photos taken during the activity;
- 2 certified guides;
- Insurance (According to Portuguese law).
Does not include:
- Extras of a personal nature;
What you need to bring:
- To do coasteering you only need to bring a bathing suit and towel.
Departure/Return LocationYour accommodation in Funchal / Machico
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- At the time of booking confirmation, you will receive a PDF voucher that you must present to our agent, in electronic or paper format. The voucher will contain complete information about the local operator.
- All booking requests are subject to availability;
- All reservations must be confirmed in writing with information on the start date and time;
- It is mandatory to communicate in advance any allergies and/or dietary restrictions by the participants.
- Changes and/or cancellations are accepted without penalty up to 48 hours before the event;
- Cancellations and changes less than 48 hours before the event, as well as No Shows, will be charged in full.
- Sea Jumping