Madeira | Catamaran Tour Dolphin Watching
Catamaran tour along the south coast of Madeira with the possibility of watching dolphins and whales Enjoy the beauty of the Madeiran coast aboard a catamaran and get to know the wildlife. When the weather is inviting, there will be a stop to swim in the mild sea off Cabo Girão and, with favorable winds, the sails will be hoisted, polluting less and relaxing even more.
Price: Adults: 35 Euros | Children: 5 -12 years: 17,50 Euros
Family Package: 2 Adults + Children up to 12 years old (Maximum: 4 Pax) – 90 Euros
Duration: 3 hours
Morning: 10:30 – 13:30 | Afternoon 15:00 – 18:00
- Catamaran tour departing from Funchal marina;
- Snorkelling equipment available on request;
- Stop for a swim, as long as the conditions and climate are inviting.
Does not include:
- Transfer to/from Funchal Marina;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel.
- Bring your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays on Madeira Island.
Trust our experienced travel agents. We are Local Experts and offer you full local support.
Departure/Return LocationMarina do Funchal
Departure Time10h00 e 15h00
Return Time13h00 e 18h00
- Subject to availability at the time of booking. Tours and prices may be changed, postponed or canceled without prior notice or with a reduced notice period, due to adverse weather conditions, or other conditions beyond our control, or even for a reduced number of participants.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the date will be refunded. Cancellations with less than 24 hours or no-show, a 100% fee will apply.
- Possibility to see dolphins and whales up close;
- Stop for a dip in the crystal clear waters of the south coast, whenever conditions allow;
- Snorkeling equipment available;
- Discover the south coast of the island and relax with the waves.