Madeira | Boat Trip with Kayak and Snorkelling Experience
Boat Trip with Kayak and Snorkelling Experience
Enjoy a memorable day with us exploring Ponta de São Lourenço’s Natural Reserve by kayak, snorkeling and boat tour.
Kayak Experience – observe the beautiful caves up close and take beautiful photographs of the volcanic escarpments of Baía D’abra.
Snorkeling Experience – Be amazed by the fantastic underwater world at Cais do Sardinha, where you can see beautiful species of fish, maybe even octopus and cuttlefish, beautiful algae and sponges. If you’re lucky you’ll also be able to observe the very rare Monk Seal.
Our light sandwiches are made with the traditional Bolo do Caco bread and a selection of fresh fillings*.
The Light House View Tour will be the icing on the cake. We will take you to the farthest end of Ponta de São Lourenço and dazzle you with our beautiful lighthouse before returning to Marina da Quinta do Lorde.
Price: 59,90 Euros (Adult) | Children (5-12 years old) 39,90 Euros
Duration: Full day
Departure from Marina Quinta do Lorde | Coast and Caves Kayak activity 2h | Snorkeling Activity 2h | Visit the Lighthouse islet | Visit the pigeons cave | Return to Quinta do Lorde Marina Resort
( Minimum: 2 Pax | Maximum: 32 Pax)
- Snacks (1 Snack / pax);
- Soda/Pop (1 drink / pax);
- Bottled water (1 bottle / pax before the kayak experience);
- Use of Snorkeling and Kayak equipment, Life jackets;
- Boat Tour – Lighthouse view;
- All Fees and Taxes.
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, Towel, Swimsuit.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the date will be refunded. Cancellations less than 24 hours or no-show, 100% fee will apply.
- Fantastic team building activity;
- Amazing sceneries;
- Great and fun environment;
- Nautical experiences;