Madeira | Typical Madeiran Dinner
Enjoy a typical Madeiran dinner: espetada, fried corn and bolo do caco
Price: 36 Euros (Adult) | 20 Euros (Children 0-12 years)
Availability: Fridays and Saturdays
Duration: 4 hours
Language: Portuguese / English / Spanish / French / German
- Tour by minibus, guided by a tour driver;
- Dinner with a typical menu: espetada, fried corn and side dishes;
- Selected drinks;
- Free hotel pick-up in Funchal/Caniço/Câmara de Lobos;
- Personalized service;
- Booking flexibility, cancellations up to 24 hours in advance will be refunded.
Does not include:
- Hotel pick-up outside Funchal/Caniço/Câmara de Lobos, possible with an additional supplement, contact us;
- Entries not mentioned in the program.
Travel at your own pace, we offer this tour as a private tour, Contact us.
Departure/Return LocationYour accommodation in Funchal/Caniço/Câmara de Lobos
- Prices per person Transfer from Hotel in Calheta / Ponta de Sol / Ribeira Brava / Câmara de Lobos / Caniçal / Machico / Santa Cruz – 10 euros
- Subject to availability at the time of booking. Tours and prices may be changed, postponed or canceled without prior notice or with a reduced notice period, due to adverse weather conditions, or other conditions beyond our control, or even for a reduced number of participants.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the date will be refunded. Cancellations with less than 24 hours or no-show, a 100% fee will apply.
- Enjoy the local cuisine;
- Discover the famous bolo do caco and the typical espetada from Madeira.