Madeira | New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Eve
Celebrate the arrival of a new year, with a glass of champagne in one hand and 12 raisins in the other, surrounded by family and friends, while the fireworks resound and paint the bay and the sky ky with a thousand colours.
Price: per person in a double room: 616 Euros
Duration: 4 nights / 5 days
Departures: December 28th, 29th and 30th, 2022
Hotel Dom Pedro Garajau *** from 616 Euros in BB
Allegro Madeira **** from 709 Euros in BB
Hotel do Carmo *** from 746 Euros in BB
Hotel Girassol **** from 754 Euros in BB
Hotel Orquídea *** from 773 Euros in BB
Hotel Alto Lido **** from 832 Euros in BB
Hotel Four Views Baía **** from 981 Euros in BB
Hotel Vidamar Madeira ***** from 1029 Euros in HB
Hotel Turim Santa Maria **** from 1205 Euros in BB
- Airfare Lisbon or Porto / Funchal / Porto or Lisbon on a TAP flight with one piece of hold luggage weighing 23 kg;
- Stay 5 days / 4 nights at the chosen hotel;
- Airport taxes subject to change without notice (42 Euros);
- Arrival and departure transfers;
- Travel Insurance PVFM+CIV+COVID19 PROTECTION;
- Local assistance.
Does not include:
- Expenses of a private nature or other services not mentioned;
- New Year’s Eve Dinner (mandatory at some hotels);
- Municipal Tourist Ecotax (Dom Pedro Garajau) not included: 1 Euro per person, per night, up to a maximum of 5 Euros per person;
- Reservation fees: 15 Euros.
Contact our team to customize your travel itinerary, add additional nights to your stay, a car rental, tours, or local experiences to make your itinerary in Madeira Island memorable and unique!
1st Day - LISBON OR PORTO / FUNCHAL
2nd to NEXT-TO-LAST DAY
LAST DAY - FUNCHAL / LISBON OR PORTO
- Prices and descriptions are valid except for typographical errors and subject to change without notice;
- Offer subject to availability.
- Take a ride through the heart of the Laurissilva forest;
- Stroll through the old cobbled streets in the Old Town of Funchal;
- Visit the Farmers Market;
- Visit the gardens full of endemic plants and flowers from all over the world;
- Knowing what a Santana house looks like from the inside;
- Drink a poncha.