Madeira | Carnival 2023
Carnival is the most contagious joy! There is no escaping the rhythm of happiness you will feel in the month when brightness, color and optimism take over the entire Madeira archipelago. This is the party where everyone can be whoever they want to be, and smiling faces abound. The streets take on a different liveliness, an impetus that accompanies the energy and rhythm of the music that is intended to be more lively than ever.
Price: from 380 Euros per person in a double room
Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
Departure from Lisbon or Porto: February 16th to February 21th, 2023
Hotel Dom Pedro Garajau *** from 380 Euros in BB
Hotel Muthu Raga Madeira **** from 422 Euros in BB
Hotel Orquídea *** from 406 Euros in BB
Hotel do Carmo *** from 438 Euros in BB
Four Views Oásis **** from 450 Eurosin BB
Hotel Enotel Magnólia **** from 454 Euros in BB
Hotel Four Views Baía **** from 546 Euros in BB
Vidamar Madeira Resort ***** from 638 Euros in HB
Savoy Palace ***** from 674 Euros in BB
TAP – guaranteed seats subject to availability at the time of booking
- Airfare Lisbon/Funchal/Lisbon on a TAP class G;
- Flight with the right to one piece of hold luggage up to 23Kg;
- Stay 3 nights at the chosen hotel and regime;
- Arrival and departure transfers;
- Airport taxes subject to change without notice (42 Euros);
- Travel Insurance PVFM+CIV+COVID19 PROTECTION;
- Local assistance.
Does not Include:
- Reservation fees: 15 Euros;
- Expenses of a private nature or other services not mentioned;
- Municipal Tourist Ecotax (Dom Pedro Garajau, Four Views Oásis) of €1/2022 and €2/2023 per person, per night, up to a maximum value of €5.00 per person);
- Entrance to the stands of the Allegoric Carnival Parade (optional | 20 Euros) and Slapstick Parade (optional | 5 euros)
1st Day - LISBON OR PORTO/FUNCHAL
Arrival at Lisbon airport 120 minutes before departure time. Boarding and departure formalities to Funchal. Transfer from Madeira airport to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and accommodation.
2nd a 3rd Day
Stay at the mentioned hotel. Free days for personal activities.
Last Day: FUNCHAL / LISBON OR PORTO
After checking out of the hotel, at a time to be arranged, transfer from the hotel to the airport. Boarding formalities. Departure to Lisbon. End of program.
- Prices and descriptions are valid except for typographical errors and subject to change without notice;
- Offer subject to availability.
- Stroll through the old cobbled streets in the Old Town of Funchal;
- Visit the Farmers Market;
- Visit the gardens full of endemic plants and flowers from all over the world;
- Try a kebab freshly taken from the coals;
- Drink a poncha;
- Feeling safe, light, as if you were at home.
- Adhere to the carnival spirit with lots of revelry to the mix
Carnival Festivals Calendar:
- Entertainment in downtown Funchal | 15th to 26th February
- Solidarity Carnival and Children’s Carnival | 17th February
- Allegoric Carnival Parade | 18th February
- Slapstick Parade | 21st February