Madeira | Fajã dos Padres: Organic Farm and Fruit Tasting
Fajã dos Padres: Organic Farm and Fruit Tasting
A relaxing walk to this natural refuge by the sea, discover the stories and curiosities of this property, its corners, organic agriculture, viticulture and other plants that are grown there, as well as the people who give life to this paradisiacal place. Take the opportunity to taste the organic fruits, produced on this farm. Access is via a cable car with fantastic views over the sea.
Price: 30 Euros per person
Availability: Every day except tuesdays and saturdays
Duration: 2 hours
Date: October to April 2023
( Minimum: 2 Pax )
- On-site entry; Round-trip cable car ride to the property;
- Guided tour of the farm to learn about aspects of the experiences, history of the place, organic production;
- Tasting of locally produced organic subtropical fruits.
Does not include:
- Transport to the location not included;
- Other services not mentioned in the program and extras of a personal nature.
Download the program, here
- Changes, cancellations and general conditions according to the program;
- This experience may be changed, postponed or canceled with a reduced notice period, due to insufficient number of participants, adverse weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control;
- Cancellations will only be refunded if made 72 hours in advance.
- Breathtaking views;
- Terrestrial biodiversity;
- Organic farming.