Canyoning – Ribeira das Cales
Canyoning at 1500 meters altitude …
Excellent opportunity for those who like to get in touch with nature in a more adventurous and radical way!
Chão da Lagoa
Price: 60 Euros (Adult)
Availability: Wednesdays and Sundays
Duration: 3 hours
Dificulty: Level 1
Language: Portuguese / English
(Minimum: 2 Pax)
- Transportation from the hotel to the activity and from the activity to the hotel;
- Neoprene suit and socks, all the equipment needed (helmet, harness, connectors and eight approved by UIAA);
- A chocolate bar;
- Licenses to carry out activities in the mountains;
- Professional canyoning guides (certified by International Canyoning Academy);
- Personal insurance (according to the Portuguese law).
Does not include:
What you need to bring:
- To do Canyoning you need to bring a towel, bathing suit, sports shoes that you don’t mind getting wet (sportive shoes like running or mountain boots, never sandals or diving shoes) and a change of clothes.
You can also book this tour privately or as a gift voucher valid for 1 year.
Trust our experienced travel agents. We are Local Experts and offer you full local support.
Departure/Return LocationYour accommodation in Funchal / Caniço / Câmaras de Lobos
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- At the time of booking confirmation, you will receive a PDF voucher that you must present to our agent, in electronic or paper format. The voucher will contain complete information about the local operator.
- All booking requests are subject to availability. All reservations must be confirmed in writing with information on the day and start time It is mandatory to communicate in advance any allergies and/or dietary restrictions by the participants
- Changes and/or cancellations are accepted without penalty up to 48 hours before the event; Cancellations and changes less than 48 hours before the event, as well as No Shows, will be charged in full
- Laurel Forest;